Field Series Marching Snare Drum 14x12 - White
Why Birch Shells?
Because Birch is one of the densest of all woods. Frequency, vibration has much more reflection as opposed to being absorbed, “thus a greater volume of sound from the shells.” Birch wood’s density and unique properties also give the sound a chipper edge – perfect for festive marching, drum and bugle, and pep events.
Trixon Field Series – Best of Class.
- 7 Ply Birch Shell
- Aluminum 12 hole die cast hoop
- Lightweight aluminum carrier contoured and fully adjustable
- Column lugs
- Acoustic Air Vents
- Micro Snare Strainer Adjustment
- 12 Strand Synthetic Gut Snares
- Lever Action Strainer
- Die Cast Hoops
- Remo Drum Head
- 4 MM Die Cast Rim
- Double Upper/Lower Head Snare Strainers
- 14″ by 12″