Trixon Field Series II Marching Drums – King Set
Field Series Drums use all Birch Shells!
Why Birch Shells?
Because Birch is one of the densest of all woods. Frequency & vibration has much more reflection as opposed to being absorbed allowing a greater volume of sound from the shells. Birch’s density and unique properties also give the sound a chipper edge – perfect for festive marching, drum and bugle and pep events.
– 7 Ply Birch Shell
– Column Lugs
– Metal or Birch Hoops
– Lightweight Aluminum Contouring & Adjustable Carrier
– Die Cast Lugs
– Acoustic Air Vents
– 3 Year Warranty
(1) 26″ x 12″ Bass Drum with Belt
(4) 14″ x 12″ Snare Drums with Belt
(2) 14″ x 12″ Tenor Snares with Belt
(1) 15″ Marching Cymbal Set
(1) Major Mace – Chrome Plated